Prepare to be the best Professional in Clinical Research
Cliniminds in association with Jobs Academy offers Educational & Training Programs to develop the skill capacity in the health sciences domain. We are an innovative health sciences educational and training institute providing a wide range of clinical trials, pharmacovigilance, pharma regulatory, data management, and other job oriented postgraduate diploma and certification programs. Cliniminds also provides training and continuing medical education solutions to pharmaceutical companies, CROs, KPOs, hospitals, and healthcare companies globally.
Why Clinical Research/Pharmacovigilance/Clinical Data Management?
India Advantage for the industry
India’s economy shows signs of robust growth. The Indian pharma industry today is the third-largest market globally in terms of volume and 14th largest by value. According to reports by McKinsey and PwC, the domestic pharma market is expected to grow at CAGR of 15 to 20 percent annually to be a USD 49 billion to 74 billion market by 2020
India offers a large and diverse genetic pool of a treatment-naive population for clinical trials.
The emergence of chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular system (CVS), and central nervous system (CNS) disorders may drive demand for newer therapies. With the highest disease burden among all countries.
India has proven capabilities in medical skills, IT capacity, and a large pool of scientific manpower
What is Clinical Research?
A research in which people, or data or samples of tissues from people, are studied to understand health and disease. Clinical research helps find new and better ways to detect, diagnose, treat, and prevent disease. Types of clinical research includes, clinical trials, which test new treatments for a disease, and natural history studies, which collect health information to understand how a disease develops and progresses over time.
What is Clinical Data Management?
Clinical data management is a critical process in clinical research, which leads to the generation of high-quality, reliable, and statistically sound data from clinical trials. Clinical data management ensures collection, integration, and availability of data at appropriate quality and cost.
What is Pharmacovigilance?
Pharmacovigilance, also known as drug safety, is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products.
Features of the Program
- Instructor-led Training
- Guaranteed Guest Lecture sessions by Industry Experts
- Counselling & Individual Care through Video Conferencing
- Affordable Course Fees & Zero Travelling cost
- Job Oriented with placement focus
- Dedicated placement support for working professionals
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with the clinical research, healthcare, pharmacovigilance, pharmaceutical, clinical data management industry stakeholder
- Programs offered through full time, weekend; online; distance learning & e-learning / video conferencing mode
- User-friendly online learning system with a state-of-the-art learning management system
- Industry experienced professional faculty
- Wide range of programs
- High-quality course content
- Cost-effective & affordable programs
- Convenient 24×7 format using the Learning Management System
- Industry targeted programs