Teach Pro is our certification course in Teacher’s training. This makes TeachPro an ideal course for job seekers seeking Teaching jobs,especially for primary education. Unlike other course providers in the market this course does not only emphasize upon the theoretical aspect but gives primary importance to the practical aspects of both the Pre and Primary Education with hands on classroom experience that equips a candidate to effectively handle any problematic classroom situation. Inputs on Classroom management and Disaster management prepare the future teachers to face emergency situation arising in classrooms.
Indian Education Industry…Some Facts
- The Indian education system is one of the largest in the world. The education sector is divided into two main segments; the core segment comprises of schools and higher education, while the non-core comprises of coaching classes, pre-schools and vocational trainings.
- Education market in India currently stands at a year-on-year (YoY) growth of 15 per cent.
- Demand of investments worth US$ 100 billion by 2014 for construction and provisioning of education facilities especially in K – 12 education segments
- Primary school business in India is expected to touch Rs 13,300 crore (US$ 2.20 billion) by 2015-16, out of which branded pre-schools are expected to contribute about Rs 4,500 crore (US$ 747.66 million).
Defining the Role of a Teacher
A teacher or schoolteacher is a person who provides education for pupils (children) and students (adults). The role of teacher is often formal and ongoing, carried out at a school or other place of formal education
“A Teacher is a Person Giving Shape to A Budding Life”
A Career in Teaching Gives You
- Respect and Recognition
- Immense Job Satisfaction
- Good Compensation
- Quick Growth in Rapidly Growing Education Sector