Certified Auto Sales Professional Program (Auto Sales Pro):
Certificate Course for Auto Sales is a unique product of Jobs Academy .It provides a practical based training along with internship so that the candidates are able to market and sell Automobiles, create finance plans, exchange used cars for new, provide insurance plans, and maintain customer relations for ongoing sales and referrals in the dealerships of Automobile industry.
Automotive Sector….A Potential Factor in Indian Industrialisation
- The automotive industry in India is one of the larger markets in the world
- India’s passenger car and commercial vehicle manufacturing industry is the sixth largest in the world
- Passenger car sales in India are forecast to grow 3-5 per cent in the ongoing fiscal on expectations of an improvement in overall macro-economic conditions
- The Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) said total sales of all vehicles in the country during 2013-14 will grow by 6-8 per cent with contributions from almost all Economic segments.
Some Growth Forecasts for Indian Auto Industry
- The Passenger Vehicle market of India will even cross Japan by selling about 5 million Vehicles by 2017-18.
- The Indian auto exports will be up to $5.62 billion in the year ending March 2011 and the same will grow to $17.64 billion in 2015-16.
- India’s share in global auto exports may also triple by 2016.
- India’s passenger vehicle production projections :In 2010 – 2.6 million Vehicles
By 2015 – 5.1 million Vehicles
By 2020 – 9.7 million Vehicles
Sources : -SIAM, ACMA & FICCI
Job Role of an Auto Sales Executive
Automobile Sales Starts From Dealership and it can take an aspiring sales person to the highest level of sales or marketing positions in an Automobile company.
A car sales executive is a retail salesperson who specializes in selling new or used automobiles. He usually works directly with customers to help them choose and purchase new vehicles. Some of his responsibilities include providing buyers with information regarding car care ,insurance and car loan and he often communicates with car manufacturers and others in the industry in order to stay up to date on trends, discounts and other useful information.